- This garden soil mix is formulated for Acid Loving and Shade Plants.
- This best potting soil can be for indoor and outdoor use.
- Ideal for containers, planters, hanging baskets, and garden beds-on patios, balconies, decks, and windowsill planters
- We offer other garden materials as well.
The best potting soil to use in your garden is this acidic planting mix with compost. Grow the brightest roses with this garden soil mix. Developed for plants that want a lower pH balance. This garden soil mix can also be used for tomatoes, strawberries and blueberries. It will help produce flowers that are bright and full and fruits that are sweet and delicious. Green Planet Naturals offers garden soil mixes and other garden materials. Shop all of our natural gardening supplies.
- Developed and tested for optimal growth of plants requiring a lower pH planting medium
- Ingredients: Sphagnum Peat Moss 25% - 35%, Bark Fines, Pumice, Compost
- Recommended flowers: Alyssums, Pansies and Violas, Nasturtiums, Roses, and Snapdragons
- Great for tomatoes, strawberries, blueberries, and shade-plants