- Abundantly rich in natural materials, this cactus soil mix is made with Compost, Worm Castings, and Mycorrhizae.
- Made from all premium garden materials, this garden soil mix includes 35 - 45 percent volcanic pumice, pumice fines and sand, sphagnum peat moss, coco coir, compost and worm castings, mycorrhizae fungi species.
- Formulated for cactus gardens and succulents of all types, including Lithops (living stones)
This cactus soil mix will give your cactus garden increased water and nutrient absorption with the use of mycorrhizae. Use these garden materials in your garden, along with other garden soil mixes to design and grow the brightest and fullest garden in the neighborhood.
- No mixing needed - just open the garden soil mix and pour the cactus soil mix into the pot or planter, and plant succulents.
- Also recommended for: Rosemary and Lavender (herbs that need considerably more drainage)