Excellent Seed Germinating Mix
How to Use:
- Pour Green Planet Naturals Seed Starting Mix into a seedling tray or pot.
- Gently pack the garden soil mix.
- Plant the seeds following the seed packet instruction for planting depth, moisture, and additional guidelines.
- Be careful not to over water but keep medium moist.
- When the seedlings are ready, transplant them into the Premium Best Potting Soil mix.
Green Planet Naturals Seed Starting Mix with Compost offers an optimum environment for germinating all types of seeds and can be used successfully for propagating cuttings. Green Planet Naturals Seed Starting Mix is made with 45 percent - 55 percent Coco Coir, which makes it easy for seedlings to push through the medium. This garden soil mix promotes excellent root and stem development for new seedlings.
- Ingredients: Coco Coir 45% - 55%, Sphagnum Peat Moss, Volcanic Pumice and Compost (Softwood Shavings and Manure, may contain Straw and Hay)
- 8 Qt bags are packaged in 2.75 mil. poly bag.
- 12 & 16 Qt are packaged in 3 mil. poly bag.
- Shop all of our products including best potting soil and garden soil mixes.
For more information visit our blog